Are you ready for the Obamacare changes that are coming in 2014?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA), which was signed into law in March 2010, put in place comprehensive health coverage reforms with effective dates spread out over a period of four years and beyond. Some of ACA’s reforms are already in effect for employers and their group health plans. Many of ACA’s key reforms will become effective in 2014. To prepare for this next phase of ACA reforms, employers should review upcoming requirements and make sure they have a compliance strategy in place.
Among the topics we'll discuss are:
• With 41 taxes within healthcare—what affects you?
• What is the employer shared responsibility?
• What are the primary timelines and deadlines you should be aware of?
• Compliance—what do you need to know?
• Strategic business plan on healthcare reform
Can't attend at this time? Register anyway!
If you are unable to attend the webinar at this time, please register anyway and you will be sent a link to a recording of the webinar along with the presentation slides.
Date: Thursday May 16, 2013
Time: 9:00am - 10:00am Pacific
10:00am - 11:00am Mountain
11:00am - 12:00pm Central
12:00pm - 1:00pm Eastern