Managing cost and people for lower risk and lower premiums.
Workers compensation insurance premiums are a significant expense. Lost time and productivity due to accidents and injuries directly impact your bottom line. In this webinar learn how to reduce your “Experience Modifiers” through effective loss control and safety programs for lower premiums and practical guidance on managing “light duty” and “return to work programs”.
• Work comp regulatory overview and where to go for state specific information
• How to implement loss control and safety programs that will improve your “experience modifier
• When is “Light duty” appropriate or required and how to get workers back to work quickly
• What you need to know about the intersection of workers’ comp and HIPAA
• When can you terminate an employee who is out on leave
• How to stay compliant with the ADA and FMLA when dealing with workers’ comp leaves
Can't attend at this time? Register anyway!
If you are unable to attend the webinar at this time, please register anyway and you will be sent a link to a recording of the webinar along with the presentation slides.
Date: Thursday June 27, 2013
Time: 9:00am - 10:00am Pacific
10:00am - 11:00am Mountain
11:00am - 12:00pm Central
12:00pm - 1:00pm Eastern