Why become a member of a NAEDA-affiliated association?
NAEDA, together with its affiliated associations…
- represent all retail equipment dealers – agriculture, construction/industrial, large property/rural lifestyle, and outdoor power.
- conduct meaningful dialog with equipment manufacturers about critically important issues related to the operations of equipment dealerships.
- provide member dealers with effective legislative representation at the federal, state and provincial levels of government, effectively advocating on the dealers’ behalf.
- get involved in the regulatory process to prevent harmful policies from placing a financial burden on your business or your employees.
- accomplish what individual dealers cannot do alone. Few dealers have the time, expertise or money to take on major governmental or manufacturer concerns.
- achieve great results and provide tremendous benefits in terms of saving individual dealers time, money and stress.
Become a member of a NAEDA-affiliated association today and start reaping the benefits of membership!