NAEDA and its affiliated associations offer partner program services to dealers to support:
- Dealer advocacy
- Your dealership and employee interests
- Value to your dealership
- Your membership experience
NAEDA endorses or designates as preferred providers organizations that offer dealer-specific programs, products and services. The association relies on its Member Services Committee, which is made up of dealers and affiliated association executives, to review dealer benefits and research new programs, products and services.
Click on the titles below to find out more information about NAEDA's program partners and the services they provide.
Dealer Management and Consulting: Currie Management Consultants works with dealers to streamline operations and create success through improved performance and personal development training. Currie Management Consultants also manages the NAEDA 20 Groups, a program in which dealers in groups of 20 or less discuss areas of mutual interest and work on critical areas of management to improve business performance and profitability.
- Management development
- Sales training
- Organizational development
- Online training
- Market research and surveys
- Meeting facilitation
Note: Currie Management Consultants administers the NAEDA 20 Groups program. Program available in Canada.
Association-Sponsored Credit Card Program: Elavon offers payment solutions for all of your credit card processing needs.
- Process all types of credit and debit cards
- E-commerce solutions
- Check conversion
- Gift and prepaid cards
- Free online reporting
- 24/7 customer service
- PCI compliance program, risk management, fraud control
- Free rate analysis
Your business is unique and so are its challenges. In today's competitive marketplace, dealers need to balance good customer service with efficient cash management. You're in good company with Elavon and the association-sponsored credit card program, which also features no application fee, no annual fee and no equipment reprogramming fee.
For more information or a free rate analysis contact Danielle Gibson, Elavon, 800/546-1831ext.5434 or email@example.com
or call Joe Dykes, Director of Member Services, NAEDA, at 636/349-6205 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Elavon is the endorsed credit card processor of the North American Equipment Dealers Association. Processing for MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover is available. Program available in Canada.
Equipment Dealership Insurance – United States: Federated Insurance Companies is in its second century of offering insurance to the equipment industry. The company specializes in business insurance for selected industries, including equipment dealers (agricultural, lawn and garden, construction). The company operates in 48 states and the District of Columbia***.
*** All products, services and coverages may not be available in all states.
- Property and casualty insurance
- Risk-management solutions
- Business succession and planning
- Health and life insurance
Federated is consistently rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company. Best’s rating evaluation is based on financial strength, business profile, and operating performance.
Note: The North American Equipment Dealers Association endorses Federated Insurance Companies as a provider of property and casualty insurance for dealers.
Equipment Dealership Insurance – Canada: Federated Insurance Company of Canada offers a full line of insurance products and services to equipment dealers across the country. With over 90 years of experience, we are the premiere insurer of equipment dealers in Canada.
- Customized insurance programs specifically designed for equipment dealers
- Coverages for property, casualty, group benefits, life, health, home, and auto
- Dedicated risk management team
- Exclusive loss prevention products and services, including RiskWise for DealershipsTM (safety resource), RecoveryWiseTM (disaster planning resource), The Right RoadTM (fleet management resource), and Partners in Prevention educational bulletins.
- Trauma AssistanceTM counseling for business owners and employees
- SuccessionWise (business transition resource)
Federated Insurance is recognized as a “Best Workplaces in Canada” for 2010. We enjoy a rating of “A (Excellent)” from A.M. Best Company, the International Insurance Rating Agency, for our financial strength, business profile and operating performance.
For information, call or send an e-mail to:
Note: The North American Equipment Dealers Association recommends Federated Insurance Company of Canada as a provider of specialized risk management solutions.
Equipment Market Intelligence: IRON Solutions, Inc. is a leading source of Equipment Market Intelligence™ for used agricultural, industrial and outdoor power equipment.
- Official Guides, industry’s gold standard in equipment valuation data
- Industry's largest used tractor and equipment Web site
- Easily accessible and accurate market information
Note: The North American Equipment Dealers Association endorses IRON Solutions.
Compliance Services: KPA is a leading provider of environmental, health, safety, HR, and risk management compliance software and services. Because of the frequency of changes in federal laws, it’s vital that dealers and their employees have current knowledge of compliance guidelines and requirements.
- NAEDA Compliance Tip of the Month
- Free monthly dealer seminars
- 10 percent discount on KPA services for eligible dealers
Note: The North American Equipment Dealers Association recommends KPA as a preferred provider of HR and environmental, health and safety software and services for dealers. Program not available in Canada.
The EDA Shipping Progam, managed by PartnerShip®, is a comprehensive inbound and outbound shipping program that combines simplicity, savings, and value to all EDA members. Members who enroll in the EDA Shipping Program receive:
- Savings of up to 29%* on select FedEx® small package services
- Savings of at least 70% on standard and guaranteed LTL freight shipments with UPS Freight, YRC Freight, Con-way Freight, and other reputable carriers
- Competitve pricing on truckload, tradeshow, and expedited shipments using quality national and specialized carriers
- Specialized services including inbound management, low-cost shipping supplies, freight bill auditing, invoice consolidation, and more
Visit PartnerShip.com/EDA for complete program information and to enroll in the free EDA Shipping Program. If you have any questions, please call PartnerShip at 800-599-2902, or email sales@Partnership.com.
*Includes a bonus 5% online processing discount. Full details available at www.PartnerShip.com/EDA/FedExdiscounts
Dealer Management and Consulting: Spader Business Management offers resources to dealers to dramatically improve productivity, profitability and performance. Spader also works with NAEDA to start or increase participation in Farm Equipment Management Groups, which use peer-to-peer experiences to help dealers develop metrics and best practices to ensure business success.
- Management groups
- Consulting and coaching
- Success tools
- Operational assessments
- Online services
Note: Spader is an endorsed provider of dealer management, consulting and training for the North American Equipment Dealers Association. Program available in Canada.
Long Distance Telephone Program: WorldNet Solutions is a long distance brokerage service that estimates it can reduce the cost of long distance telephone service for 90- to 95-percent of U.S. dealers.*** Canadian dealers also save on long distance rates through the program.
*** In-state rates vary
- No monthly fees
- Internet connectivity (DSL or T1 lines)
- Free calling cards
- No codes to dial
- Multiprotocol Label Switching
- Low International Rates
For a free long distance rate analysis, call WorldNet at 866/532-7653. Use the keyword “NAEDA” when asking for a rate analysis.
Note: The North American Equipment Dealers Association recommends WorldNet Solutions for dealers whose state, regional or provincial associations don’t offer a discount long distance program. Program available in Canada.