Latest industry Trends Watch:
Spader Online Services
Advertise with NAEDA > >
Learn the requirements on hearing protection and keeping your employees safe.
Join Environment & Safety Engineer Amanda Rawls for an in-depth look at the many important aspects of evaluating, mitigating, and protected against excessive noise. This webinar will cover:
• The facts about hearing protection
• The ear and sound
• Effects of noise
• Common sources of Dealership Noise
• Prevention of hearing injuries
• Benefits of hearing conservation
• OSHA regulations pertaining to hearing protection
Can't attend at this time? Register anyway!
If you are unable to attend the webinar at this time, please register anyway and you will be sent a link to a recording of the webinar along with the presentation slides.
Date: Thursday March 14, 2013
Time: 9:00am - 10:00am Pacific
10:00am - 11:00am Mountain
11:00am - 12:00pm Central
12:00pm - 1:00pm Eastern