With a top-notch lineup of experts addressing industry issues, the GIE+EXPO Workshops are sessions you’ll definitely want on your “must-do” list in October. At $50 each, the lessons learned will more than pay for your trip! Pre-registration is required.
The workshop schedule will include:
• Hardscape Session 1: Adding Hardscape Installation to your Company’s Success – Pat McCrindle
• Understanding Your Sales Process: Is it all about YOU or all about the CLIENT? – Jason Cupp
• Ten Ways Significant Money Is Slipping Out Your Back Door and You Don’t Even Realize It! – Jonathan Pototschnik
• Hardscape Session 2: Production Management and Crew Motivation on the Hardscape Jobsite – Frank Gandora
• Why Not You? Five Strategic Actions You Can Take Now To Grow – Richard Arlington
• How to Build a Marketing Plan that Grows with your Lawn Care Business – Andrew Pototschnik
Just Added - Brain Food at Breakfast:
• Common Problems, Simple Solutions - Mark Bradley
• Calculating Your Equipment's Owning and Operating Costs - Tom Jackson
Learn Installation Techniques at Hardscape Demonstrations
As a bonus for signing up for hardscape session 1 or 2 above, you will receive free access to a series of demonstrations that will take place Thursday and Friday. Or, upgrade your GIE+EXPO registration for $25. Discover the steps to expand your business and earn greater profits by adding hardscape installation to your list of services.