NAEDA D.C. Fly-In
NAEDA regularly hosts D.C. fly-in events that bring equipment members to Washington, D.C., for a hands-on advocacy experience. Participants receive in-depth briefings about the top policy issues affecting the equipment industry and meet with members of Congress to advocate on those issues. These important events ensure that the voice of the equipment dealer is amplified on Capitol Hill.
Fly-in participants also learn how to develop relationships with their elected officials and become trusted voices of equipment industry. In this way, the fly-ins showcase the many ways in which NAEDA members can use their industry expertise to shape public policy.
2024 D.C. Fly-In to be hosted in April
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Expert speakers
- Meetings with your senate and congressional offices to share the importance of our industry
- Handouts to present your representatives
- Group networking dinner with members.
- A fun, informative, and impactful experience!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED?
Take our cause to Capitol Hill with visits to representatives, senators and regulators who also will present to our group. Hear the latest on laws and regulations from these experts and NAEDA’s representative in Washington.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
NAEDA members that are interested in the issues that impact the agriculture equipment industry. The NAEDA D.C. Fly-in event is open to all members.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
Attending the D.C. Fly-in helps you to:
- Show Washington who you are and what value your business provides
- Demonstrates you care about laws that help or hinder your business success
- Helps build relationships with your elected officials
- Keeps you engaged and aware of the political and economic environment around you
- Provides an educational opportunity for yourself on the regulatory process and what that means for our industry
- Government affairs makes a safe, successful, and growing business possible
- NAEDA needs your help in representing our members