Through dealer personnel training and customer education, Repair Done Right provides the facts that show our industry is committed to the success of our customers.
Equipment Dealer Magazine
- “You are terminated.” – Not. So. Fast. Arnold.
- NAEDA Releases 3rd annual Workforce Development Survey
- P&K Equipment General Manager Scott Eisenhauer Named NAEDA’s Dealer Advocate of the Year
- Stotz Equipment President & CEO Tom Rosztoczy Named NAEDA’s Dealer of the Year
- NAEDA Partners with Specialty Equipment Insurance Services
- 2022 In-depth Review of the Cost of Doing Business Study [Webinar]
WHAT MEMBERS ARE SAYING
Engaged in the success of their industry
There are a lot of great benefits to being a member of the association, but the one that jumps out is the way they have kept us abreast of changes in laws and regulations that pertain to our business and offering possible solutions to those changes.
We joined because it’s important for us to support our industry’s association. We also look to it as a resource. We’re so focused on our own businesses … it’s very important that if we do face a problem, the association is there.
Pattison Ag, Saskatchewan