Legislative Update, where we bring you exclusive insights into this year’s significant developments on the Right to Repair, and outlook heading into the next year at both the state and federal level.
Industry specific training and consulting that focuses on workforce development and high impact solutions. Learn more about DI’s public courses and onsite services.
Through dealer personnel training and customer education, Repair Done Right Training provides the facts that show our industry is committed to the success of our customers.
Equipment Dealer Magazine
- A Look at Canadian Agribusiness Trends
- Preparing for the Future with Estate Planning
- Control of hazardous energy
- Defend your business against fraudulent authorization testing
- Take your small business to the next level with new point-of-sale tool from Elavon
- August 2023 Legislative Update [Webinar Replay]
WHAT MEMBERS ARE SAYING
Engaged in the success of their industry
There are a lot of great benefits to being a member of the association, but the one that jumps out is the way they have kept us abreast of changes in laws and regulations that pertain to our business and offering possible solutions to those changes.
We joined because it’s important for us to support our industry’s association. We also look to it as a resource. We’re so focused on our own businesses … it’s very important that if we do face a problem, the association is there.
Pattison Ag, Saskatchewan