Industry specific training and consulting that focuses on workforce development and high impact solutions. Learn more about DI’s public courses and onsite services.
Through dealer personnel training and customer education, Repair Done Right Training provides the facts that show our industry is committed to the success of our customers.
Equipment Dealer Magazine
- 2024 Farm Equipment Outlook Snapshot
- Five Ways the Canada Digital Adoption Program Can Help Your Dealership
- Protecting Roofs Against High Winds
- Mason Machinery Celebrates 75 Years of Equipment Sales
- Changes to the Competition Act Targets Drip Pricing
- Equipment Dealers Foundation Raises Over $35,000 in Kansas City this Summer
WHAT MEMBERS ARE SAYING
Engaged in the success of their industry
There are a lot of great benefits to being a member of the association, but the one that jumps out is the way they have kept us abreast of changes in laws and regulations that pertain to our business and offering possible solutions to those changes.
We joined because it’s important for us to support our industry’s association. We also look to it as a resource. We’re so focused on our own businesses … it’s very important that if we do face a problem, the association is there.
Pattison Ag, Saskatchewan