North American Equipment Dealers Association publishes two industry magazines: Canadian Equipment Dealer (CED) and its new counterpart, Equipment Dealer (ED) – for U.S. dealers. Both magazines are published quarterly and are mailed to Association members and others in their service area. They feature many of the equipment industry’s most recognizable experts in dealership management. The ED and CED are also published on NAEDA’s Equipment Dealer Magazine website which also includes podcasts, webinars, and other association news.
Interested in Advertising?
Consider advertising in one or both publications to extend your reach to key decision makers at agricultural, industrial, outdoor power equipment and hardware dealerships in the association’s nine-state service area (U.S.) and nationwide in Canada.
By advertising in Equipment Dealer (ED) and Canadian Equipment Dealer (CED), your products and services will be promoted to:
- key decision makers in the largest dealer organization in North America,
- key decision makers in equipment dealerships across Canada,
- dealers whose businesses generate sales from $1 million to over $1 billion,
- dealerships that represent the industry’s major brands and are committed to customer service, and
- dealers who are engaged in association and industry programs to achieve excellence in all facets of their operations.
Quarterly issues of the ED and CED offer profiles of successful dealerships, management perspectives from top industry analysts and consultants, industry trends, and updates about regulatory and legislative activity that could have an effect on how dealerships operate in the future.